Return to Jobs List
Mold Technician - 3rd shift
Requisition Number: POS2403
Location: Custom II - Phillips, WI
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Work in a timely manner to be certified in the Mold Tech Development Program (internal)
- Completion of Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology is a plus but not required
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation.
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Basic reading, math and comprehension skills.
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills