Defense-Market Manufacturing – Quality, Without Compromise
Your quality and confidentiality requirements are our priority at Phillips-Medisize. On your behalf, our systems and practices provide traceability and documentation required for compliance to our internal and your external requirements.
At your service, our state-of-the-art facilities adhere to the following, rigorous standards:
- MIL-STDs, ITAR and FAR/DFAR regulations
- Ability to Provide a Full Range of Phase I through Phase IV Product Development Capabilities, Including Design Verification
You can expect superior quality control and process improvements from Phillips-Medisize. The high standards of service you receive from Phillips result in high-quality components and assemblies, and on-time delivery.
Phillips-Medisize’s Corporate Overview
Creativity, quality and experience are yours with Phillips-Medisize – a technology-driven, global company that that provides full manufacturing services, from concept to commercialization.
Phillips-Medisize's purchasing department has established and will adhere to procedures for the procurement of materials and services and strives to provide its customers with quality and service second to none through continuous improvement.
A Note on Confidentiality: Your Technical information is Safe With Us
Steps we’ve taken to protect your data include:
- Firm commitment to ITAR Compliance
- In-house tooling and design areas
- Secure shielded areas on the manufacturing floor
- Dedicated team members, including program managers
- Product traceability
- Secure data transfer and data storage